At Universal Engineering, depending on the nature of the job, we employ the proper wind load calculation techniques ranging from back of envelope calculation to advanced finite element three dimensional analysis. Our reports have earned a solid reputation among the building department examiners.
The Chief Structural Engineer of Universal Engineering provides his personal attention towards sound and accurate structural design calculations to assure functional and cost effective solutions. Recognizing the sensitive nature of performing structural engineering calculations, he strives to maintain core strength competitiveness and creativity among his staff to align the firm’s capabilities with the following client’s key benefits.
- Advanced expertise in the theory and applications of structural mechanics, analysis, and design.
- Superb quantitative and programming skills.
- Up to date knowledge with software technology.
- Pursuit of strict quality assurance and quality control.
- Solid commitment towards detailed reports and support until issuance of permit.
Contact us for a free consultation and an appointment.