Whether it is a retaining wall construction or a seawall repair, at Universal Engineering, our structural engineers are experts in advanced soil mechanics, soil structures and concrete foundation design to provide cost effective design and/or remedy solutions (view past projects) . Our analysis consists of the following procedures:
1 Collect and/or calculate the structure loading data including wave and tide data for seawall design.
2 Investigate and determine soil structural characteristics (typical foundation inspection).
3 Based on (1) and (2), select an appropriate retaining wall system or identify the best remedy plan.
4 Based on (3) perform the proper analysis and provide a cost effective solution for retaining wall design, retaining wall repair, seawall repair or seawall design.
5 Develop the necessary drawings and prepare the permit package if necessary including seawall construction plan.
Recognizing the critical and urgent nature of retaining wall system design and repairs, we strive to utilize the company´s
capabilities especially in soil characterization and soil structures design to maximize the following key benefits:-
- A sound procedures performed by certified and experienced professionals and supported by technical personnel.
- Geotechnical engineers with strong expertise with soil structures.
- Knowledge and experience with soil performance under hydrostatic pressure and hence providing the best design of a drainage system.
- Accurate field data, detailed analysis, and cost effective long term solutions.
- Drawings and reports for permitting and for other client’s purposes.
- Detailed cost estimates including materials, labor, and equipment.
- Administration of retaining wall construction and seawall construction.
Contact us for a free consultation and an appointment.