At Universal Engineering, a structural engineer can offer design services for all building elements such as concrete footing, precast slab system, prestressed slab system (pre-tensioned or post-tensioned), soffit beams, steel girders, steel posts, precast and tilt up walls. Our design uses one, two, and three dimensional modeling techniques Check our structural design and analysis page . In addition to design services we provide concrete crack repair services. We follow strict procedures including documentation of structural design calculations. Once calculations are completed, permit drawings are produced, followed by shop drawings ready for production at the plant (or on site). We, then, offer concrete construction administration and specialty inspection during production and installation to assure a smooth, speedy completion.
We strive to maintain core strength competitiveness among our staff to align the firm’s capabilities with the following client’s At Universal Engineering key benefits.
- Advanced expertise in Concrete foundation design and restoration
- Advanced expertise in structural mechanics, analysis, and design.
- Advanced knowledge of concrete construction.
- Up-to-date software technology, American Concrete Institute manuals, and Concrete Building code.
- Well documented design calculations.
- Bottom line cost effective solutions at time and on budget.
- Prompt and effective staff accessibility.
Contact us for a free consultation and an appointment