Sections 553.67 and 553.77 of Florida Statute calls for a 25 member Florida Building commission with responsibility charge of the development, maintenance and interpretation of the Florida Building Code. The commission consists of engineers, architects, contractors, building owners, and other key representative sectors of the society. The commission is also responsible of all product approvals and code training program. Our experienced experts have served as members of the commission and they keep an up to date knowledge of Florida building code and all its amendments. We provide and support the following building code related services:-
- Building Code Compliance
- Plan and Specification Review
- Permitting and Construction Inspection Provider
- We provide specialty structural engineering design in lieu of Florida building code product approval.
- Bank Draw Inspections
- Threshold Inspection
- Residential Building Code Inspection and Update. We address products without Florida building code approval.
- Quality Assurance Quality Control Services
- Due Diligence and Property Condition Assessment (e.g., structural damage assessment)
- Condominium Disclosure Reporting
- Compliance Audits and Consulting
- Florida building code roofing
At Universal Engineering, Our experienced Florida building code experts assure code compliance, smooth plan review , and expedient permitting. Whether it is a review for Florida building code product approval, design of a product that does not have a Florida building code approval; or simple calculations according to a Florida building code roofing; we strive to utilize the company’s capabilities to provide bottom line answers by maximizing the following client’s key benefits.
- A Well informed inspection procedures performed by certified and experienced professionals and supported by technical personnel
- Cost effective solutions on time and at budget.
- One stop shop experience from data collection, analysis, reporting, and permit package preparation to construction administration and/or general contracting.
- Effective roof inspection services.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and reporting skills.
- Bottom line cost effective solutions on time and at budget.
- Prompt and effective staff accessibility.
Contact us for a free consultation and an appointment